These wings will warm you up and fade into a slow burn. It is pretty easy to prepare the sauce. Here’s how to do it:
- Chop up 4 Habanero peppers. Wear gloves, unless you don’t intend to use the bathroom or take your contacts out for a day or two. Trust me!
- Put in 4 globs of Mango & Peach preserves.
- Add about a half cup of your favorite wings sauce.
- Add about a 1/4 quarter cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Blend sauce up.
- Fry wings at 350 degrees for about 18 minutes.
- Toss wings in the sauce and enjoy … FIRE!
Frank’s Rank: 3 Stars