These wings will warm you up and fade into a slow burn. It is pretty easy to prepare the sauce. Here’s how to do it:
- Chop up 4 Habanero peppers. Wear gloves, unless you don’t intend to use the bathroom or take your contacts out for a day or two. Trust me!
- Put in 4 globs of Mango & Peach preserves.
- Add about a half cup of your favorite wings sauce.
- Add about a 1/4 quarter cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Blend sauce up.
- Fry wings at 350 degrees for about 18 minutes.
- Toss wings in the sauce and enjoy … FIRE!
Frank’s Rank: 3 Stars
To easy to prepare for a video. Coat a Mahi fillet in Old Bay Blackened Seasoning. Add a little cayenne pepper, if you want a little heat.
Then wrap in thin, low-sodium bacon. And, pop in the Big Boss Rapid Wave Oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Tasty!
Frank’s Rank: 4
A little chicken and pot pie innards dumped in the Ninja Cooking System. Such a simple recipe for something so good …
Frank’s Rank: 4 Stars
NOTE: For those who don’t want to do pot pies, this recipe makes about the right serving for a 9-inch pie dish.
Frank’s Rank: 5 Stars
NOTE: If you don’t like spicy, be careful with the cayenne pepper. And, the veggies could easily stand alone as a meal.
This one is pretty tasty. Remember to click the player to go to YouTube to see full recipe details.
Frank’s Rank: 3 Stars. Salad: 4 Stars
Here’s an update to my earlier recipe…
With Frank: Big Boss Oven Hot Wings</a> from <a href=”http://vimeo.com/user11404466″>FranklinRhodes</a>
; on <a href=”https://vimeo.com”>Vimeo</a>
Rank: 4 Stars